About Me

My photo

Blogger, full-time bum and proud owner of a rubber duck named Bert. Come say hi. I don't bite. Unless you're a cheesecake, then I'd recommend backing away slowly.

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

KEEP SMILING!

Perky. Perky. Perky.


I'm sure that you don't have to be able to act. Just sing, dance and be able to do a fantastic fake laugh.


It hurts.... It Physically hurts...

YOU KEEP SMILING! 
Don't make me set the duck on you.

WAAH WAH WAH WAAAH!
(Loosly translated: I will destroy you).

Got to love Disney eh?

Yeah. I'm loving "Sonny with a chance" now. But keep it a secret.

Love Demi Lovato. I think it's because of the rehab. I swear! It's nice to be reminded that Celebrities suffer from the same thing that us "normal" folks do. Even Disney celebrities.

By the way, to see a darker Demi (I.e. when she doesn't look like she's just taken a huge overdose on Laughing gas and kittens) watch this. It's her part on Grey's Anatomy, where, yes, she grabs a syringe and threatens to kill herself.

We don't know why she went into rehab. I mean, apparantly (strain on that word) she had a past of eating disorders and self harm, could be for drugs, or alcohol related problems, could be because of depression or suicidal tendencies... we don't know. So that scene is a little awkward to watch.

Right, moving on.

Had my Art prelim today. Didn't go too bad.

Had to talk about a weird sideboard thing...

I'm sorry, but it looked like a table used for S&M or torture.

Either way. Someone suffered on that table.

And I almost wrote the phrase "it has classy knobs".

Yeah. I changed "knob" to "handle".

Got to hate all these god damn euphemisms.

Can't say ANYTHING these days!

And I think I made up a word.
"Emphasisication".
Why not eh?


Think I'm going into school tomorrow, try finishing this Design project.


Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment