About Me

My photo

Blogger, full-time bum and proud owner of a rubber duck named Bert. Come say hi. I don't bite. Unless you're a cheesecake, then I'd recommend backing away slowly.

Sunday, 16 January 2011

HEATWAVE!

Wow. It's toasty today... 

Does anyone have the temperature for Aberdeen?



WOAH!! It's 11 degrees!?! As said, Heatwave!


No wonder I'm boiling.


So yeah, this a momentous day for me, January 16th marks the first day in 2011 that I've needed to open the window because it's too hot. Joy!


Rightio, back to business.


I woke up "early" today, 12.30, which, for me on a Sunday afternoon, is nothing short of a miracle. And you know why I woke up then?


The sun.


Yes fellow Scots, remember the Sun?
No? Neither could I, that's why I googled it.


Yes. The sun was shining. Brightly. Warmly. This morning. Oh. My. GOD!


Tweet from earlier on this afternoon: 
"HOLY CRAP!! What is this bright source of light!?! The sun you say? I live in Scotland, you must be mistaken"
I'm pretty psyched about this. Don't ruin it for me ;)


Other than that, not much has been accomplished today.


Took a few pictures, here's a few of them, nothing exciting!







That's it really!

Going to have my bath tonight though, and probablly study a little for my Psychology NAB.

Ahh well. Hope you's all had a lovely weekend  and hope you have a great week!

Lauren xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment